The entrance into a confined space can involve a several amount of risks demanding, this way, that the work to be carried out should be previously planned.
In this way FALL SAFE®
projected the training course: Access to Confined spaces with the purpose of giving to its attendants the knowledge to enjoy a safe work when there is the need and responsibility for the execution of work to be carried out in a confined space.
At the end of this training course the attendants should be capable of identifying a confined space and acknowledge, evaluate and control the existing risks, the correct functioning of the needed equipment and the procedure and usage of the entry permit.
Workers and/or companies that perform work at height when accessing confined spaces, for example mines.
• To raise workers awareness for the risk involved when performing work in a confined space;
• To be able to use and understand the PPE against fall from heights;
• To know and apply standard safety procedures when accessing a confined space.
• Define and characterize a Confined Space;
• Risk associated to work in a confined space;
• Confined Space working team;
• Entry permit;
• Collective protective equipment;
• Personal protective equipment;
• Work systems;
• Rescue plan;
• Practical exercises.